Relaxdays Adjustable Dog Lead Leash For Bicycles | Village
Anyone who enjoys taking their dog with them on a bicycle ride knows that sudden movements from your pet can pull your bike off-balance and the leash prevents you from steering. A bicycle dog leash is the perfect solution to this problem! This special lead establishes a safe distance between your pet and the bicycle. At the same time, due to buffer springs, it balances the pulling of your dog. This way, you can keep both hands on the handlebars, while enjoying a nice time out with your pet.
The flexibility of the leash makes it suitable for all bike and dog sizes.
Bike Leash for Dogs
• Adjusts to your dog and bike size
• Size: approx 47 x 21.5 x 5 cm
• Length of leash: approx 76 cm
• Needed space for fixture: 9 cm
• Safe distance between dogs and bike
• Spring buffers even out pulling
Details on the Bicycle Lead
• Leash material: nylon
• Handlebar holder material: steel
• Easy mounting
• Weight: approx 2 kg
• For frames with a max. diameter of approx. 3.5 cm
Practical Bike Leash for Active Dogs
• Fun and exercise for you and your pet
• Dog can run next to the bicycle
• Keeps both hands free
• No pulling of the handlebars
• Yellow pattern lead
Included in Delivery
• Mounting materials
• Instruction manual
• Decorative items shown in product photos are not included
1 x Bike Dog Lead
Features & details
Practical: Fun and movement for you and your pet
Safety: No pulling at the handlebars so you can bike with both hands
Flexible: Suitable for all bike and dog sizes
Maintains distance: Safe distance between your pet and bicycle wheels
Spring buffers: Evens out pulling.
Brand-new boxed unopened.
£48.90 on Amazon.