Charity Fundraising Job - St. John ambulance / Dogs Trust | Village
Wesser Limited are currently recruiting for door to door charity fundraisers to work as part of our national live-in fundraising teams later this year. This is a fantastic opportunity to raise funds on behalf of organisations that are directly responsible for saving thousands of lives every year.
As this is a live-in role you will be required to relocate and join one of our fundraising teams where subsidised accommodation of a high standard is provided.
Whether you are looking for a gap year opportunity or to gain experience in the charity sector this could be the perfect role for you! Many of our fundraisers have gone on to high level roles in the sector with some of the world’s leading charities.
What we offer:
• £11+ per hour basic
• Excellent bonus structure
• Subsidised accommodation
• Full training provided (no experience necessary)
• 35 hour/5 day working week (Monday to Friday)
• Team company car
• Company pension scheme
• Industry leading career development program
The role of a Wesser Charity Fundraiser:
• Deliver key information to the public about how they can support the lifesaving work of our charity partners.
• Be an ambassador for Wesser and our charity partners London’s Air Ambulance, St John Ambulance, Dogs Trust or St Andrews First Aid.
• Represent Wesser and support our mission to deliver an outstanding, ethical fundraising service.
• Be part of a passionate, lively and ethical fundraising team
About Wesser and our charity partners:
Since 1968 Wesser has been fundraising on behalf of the world’s best-known charities. Today is no different with over 25 global charities supported by our fundraising teams across Europe. In the UK we support the lifesaving work of London’s Air Ambulance, St John Ambulance, Dogs Trust and St Andrews First Aid, all of which are renowned for delivering lifesaving services.
Apply Now – Apply now – You will be directed to a quick and simple application form. A member if our Recruitment Team will be in touch within one working day.
Tap to save
Salary - £ 20020 per year
Company Name - Wesser
Industry - Charity & Voluntary
Contract Type - Permanent
Hours - Full Time